Looking to assemble or disassemble your Micro Mini Original scooter? It’s simple! Here’s our how-to guide.
- 1. Start by removing your Mini Kickboard from the box.
- 2. Find the red locking pin
- 3. Press in the red pin as you insert the T-bar to the scooter’s base. (It is sometimes easier to use the interior’s opening to push in the pin, as demonstrated in the video.)
- 4. Check to make sure the steering mechanism is secure in the base and that the red locking pin has locked.
- 5. You’re ready to ride!
The T-bar on the Mini or Maxi can easily be removed to be tucked away at school, or to pack up for a trip.
- Press the red plastic locking pin into the base
- Give the T-bar a strong tug