Best Gift Ideas for Him this Valentine's Day
Jan 12, 2017 11:53:25 AM Aaron Stoner
Ok, so it’s January. The Holidays are in the rear view mirror and besides those New Year’s resolutions you fully intend to get to tomorrow, it’s time to start thinking Valentine’s gift ideas today!
The gifts below offer a variety of unique, affordable ideas that will tell your special guy not just how perfect they are, but more important, just how lucky you are. Don’t worry, you can thank us later :)
1) Flex Black, $199.99 - Does your man have a short commute to work or a corporate campus to cruise around? With a flexible deck made of marine ply and fiberglass composite as well as big 200mm wheels that help handle the roughest of sidewalks, the Flex Black is one of Micro Kickboard's smoothest riding scooters. The perfect set of wheels to get him to the gym or his meeting downtown.
2) Whiskey Stones, $19.95 - So he claims to be a "whiskey expert,” well help him appreciate his drink even more with these incredible whiskey stones from Sur La Table. Easy to store in the freezer and made up of talc so you don’t have to worry about his glass getting scratched. After a long day at work these nonporous whiskey stones will only enhance his drinking experience without watering it down.
3) Call of Duty- Infinite Warfare, $39.99 - While you go out for girl’s night, he'll be happy staying home with his buddies for game night! The 13th in the series, Infinite Warfare is sure to have him entertained for hours. With three modes of gameplay from multiplayer, campaign, as well as his favorite Zombie warfare this time set in a 1980’s themed amusement park, he’ll be channeling his teen days while you get to be a grown up with the ladies.
4) Micro Luggage, $299.99 - Yeah, we know what you’re thinking, “So it’s luggage and a scooter?” Exactly. This amazing luggage scooter was recently featured on the front page of the L.A. Times Business section after rolling (pun intended) it out at the L.A. Auto Show last November. Offering a smooth ride that will get you to your gate 10x faster then your power walk, as well as fitting perfectly in the overhead compartment. The Micro Luggage is the perfect gift for your traveling guy.
5) Braun Beard Trimmer, $69.99 - So you like him with facial hair but you’re worried about his beard turning into Leo’s from The Revenant. Help him keep his beard in check with one of the highest rated trimmers on the market from Braun. With two click & lock trimming combs offering 25 exact settings, as well as being completely washable making for an easy clean, this gift is a no brainer.
6) Hugo Boss Bottled Night, $79.00 - With this amazingly fresh, masculine scent from Hugo boss that has hints of lavender, cardamom and even traces of sandalwood he’ll be smelling exactly how you want him to all year.
7) Sony Bluetooth Headphones, $129.99- So he discovered a love for all things EDM last year, especially anything by Aoki. So gift him these awesome headphones from Sony that offer 30 hours of listening with a longer extended battery life, soft ear pads that fit tight around the ears, as well as powerful bass for a deep, clear sound. Perfect for the gym or his commute to work.
8) Love Sac, $1,300 + - The ultimate chair - meets cushion, meets bean bag. With nine different cover options of insanely comfortable Phur to Velvet, and sacs ranging in size from the The Pillow, The Movie, The City and all the way to The Big One, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect sac. Great for snuggling up and binging on your current Netflix original or a comfy gaming throne for him. Did we mention they’re guaranteed for life!?
9) Fit Bit Flex 2, $79.95 + - Happy New Year! Time to start those resolutions so help him get motivated and stay motivated with the Fit Bit Flex 2. He can shower with it - (completely waterproof) he can sleep with it, (track how well he’s sleeping) and of course work out with it, keeping track of calories burned, running distance, and daily steps. A must-have for your guy who is committed to getting back in shape this year.
10) emicro one, $999.99 - Help your guy cut his commute to work in half with this incredibly portable, air craft grade aluminum, strong, powerful hybrid electric scooter. Weighing less than 17 lbs and with a range of over 7 miles, and a charge time of one hour, the emicro one is the sleekest, sexiest electric scooter on the market. Did we mention it can get up to 12 mph? Yeah, your guys gonna be the coolest “kid” on the block.