Ten Back-To-School Must Haves
Aug 13, 2015 8:20:00 AM Jamie R.
Back to School is an exciting time for kiddos! Be sure to stock up on the best of the best.. the cream of the crop.. the creme de la creme! Send your kid to school feeling cool and confident with these ten rad must-haves. Plus, check out how you can WIN it ALL!
1. Babiators Aces Shades are designed for kids ages 7-14 to express their rad personal style everywhere they go. These 100% UV protection sunglasses feature their best-selling aviator frame with an amped-up cool factor. There's no need to worry about these shades breaking, because they're made of a super durable rubber and come with a cool sunglasses bag and lens cloth to keep them protected. But if anything should happen to them, they're guaranteed and Babiators will replace them for free - no joke! Check them out here: http://www.babiators.com/
2. Crayola 120 ct. Crayola Crayons are the classic kids' art tool packed in their own storage box. They are the colors generations have grown up with - from red, yellow, and blue to gold, copper and silver, too! Crayola Crayons are designed with a focus on true color, smoothness, and durability. Now with a Bonus! Be the star of your own coloring book with a Story Studio 6 month license with purchase of 64, 96, or 120 box. Shop Crayola here.
3. LilGadgets: These are seriously COOL. Headphones can be a tricky find for kids.. so why not buy some MADE for them? LilGadgets Untangled Pro Wireless Bluetooth headphones are made for children 3 years and up. These stylish headphones can roam from 30 feet from the paired device with a 10-hour battery life. Offered in six awesome colors, these are THE headphones for Back to School. Every product that LilGadgets manufactures comes with their 100% LilGadgets Satisfaction Guarantee. http://www.lil-gadgets.com/
4. Madpax: MadPax represents the evolution of the backpack. They rock 3D backpacks and accessories that are two parts funk, a pound of punk and a dash of double dare.The fullpack is the mack daddy of all the MadPax built for kids on the go. Store your books or guard your gear with a style that says you are one-of-a-kind. A stand out series for those who want to stick out from the crowd. High schoolers to mini rollers, all are welcome. The fullpack features two side zip pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, adjustable padded straps, and comfort air-mesh back padding. This Spiketus Rex design is our favorite, but they have some other really rad designs: https://www.madpax.com/
5. Micro Kickboard: Why walk to school when you can scoot? Turn your 20-minute morning walk into 10 fun, speedy minutes. Micro scooters are light, so they are easy to carry! Micro Kickboards are also great for after school adventures. Designed for ages 1-99, Micro keeps you active and on time! www.microkickboard.com
6. Micro Helmet: Scoot with the safe, stylish, and smart Micro Helmet. Micro's quality branded helmets are specially designed for scooting. These durable helmets feature an injection-molded ABS shell over a shock-absorbing liner for high-impact protection. A spin dial and adjustable straps ensure a perfect fit,while multiple air vents help you keep your head cool. Shop Micro Helmets Here.
7. Raymond Geddes: Raymond Geddes makes it their mission to supply students (and adults young at heart) with imaginative and affordable pens, pencils, mechanical pencils, erasers and other school supplies designed for school stores, classrooms, and education fundraising. This is THE school supply store! From fuzzy notebooks, to scented erasers, Raymond Geddes makes back to school FUN and funky. http://www.raymondgeddes.com/
8. Target: Target is the fastest way to shop for back to school supplies and clothes! From socks to highlighters, they've got it all! www.target.com
9. Thermos L.L.C. is the leading manufacturer worldwide of insulated food and beverage containers, children’s lunch kits and other innovative consumer products. Stay hydrated with the Thermos brand FUNtainer™ Bottle! These 16 oz stainless steel bottles are vacuum insulated for maximum temperature retention and have a flip-up carrying loop. From fun prints and characters, to sleek solid colors, these are great for kids of all ages! http://www.thermos.com
10. Yumbox: Support an eco-friendly lifestyle by packing a waste-free lunch! Yumbox saves you money by eliminating the need for baggies, multiple containers, plastic wrap and snack packs. All food safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Yumbox’s pre-portioned illustrated trays guide you to packing healthy and hassle-free lunches! Yumbox is lightweight and compact with an easy-open latch. It fits neatly into a standard size thermal lunch totes. Yumbox is ideal for toddlers, kids of all ages and adults. Check out the different sizes, colors, and even mix-and-match to create your own custom Yumbox here: http://www.yumboxlunch.com/
Cool, right? Now enter to win ALL of these items in Micro Kickboard's Ultimate Back to School Giveaway! (August 13th 8:00am EST to August 17th 11:59pm EST) The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 18th at 10:00am EST. Each prize package is valued at over $500! Enter here: http://s.heyo.com/ede431