What to Buy for Christmas: 8 Gifts For the Man Who Has Everything!
Oct 15, 2015 2:45:35 PM Jamie R.
Finding yourself scratching your head every year on what to get your guy who has everything? Men are tough to shop for -- but enough with the socks and grill tools, seriously. Check out these sweet finds on what to get your guy this Christmas!
1. Micro Pedalflow $299.99 This innovative bike from Micro Kickboard is a great way to cruise around town while getting great exercise. The Pedalflow is folding, seatless, and lightweight! Get your guy this to join in on the kids playing outside, or to commute to work! The ultimate unique, fun Christmas gift.
2. Driftwood iPhone Charging Dock $68.00 This is seriously cool. These docks for iPhone and iPod are handcrafted from natural driftwood - crafted to fit your device and cord. Transform your personal electronics into a piece of functional art. Handmade in Maine. He'd love it!
3. WiFi and USB Cufflinks $250 Keep your man connected when he's on the go with these Wifi USB Cufflinks. After downloading the accompanying software, simply plug the wifi-drive into your computer and follow the included step-by-step instructions to take your tech-cessory online. WifiAn-Mini sets up automatically as a router (Wi-Fi Hot spot) on Windows XP (32bit), Vista (32bit, 64bit) and Win7 (32bit, 64bit). Can be used as a wireless LAN adapter on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, WinCE, Linux, Mac. Load up the other link with up to 2GBs of data, including documents and spreadsheets for business meetings and photo slideshows for your family reunion and get-togethers. The rhodium-plated base metal is topped with a chic, silver finish.
4. Comb Bottle Opener $24.95 Because you just never know when you are going to need these two things at the same time! Designed by a beer-loving barber who'd had enough with the eternal struggle between being well-groomed and being hydrated, this ingenious device was laser cut from stainless steel, offering your hair and happy hour and air of ironic sophistication. Made in the USA.
5. Modular Smart Home Kit $249 Modern designer Le Corbusier once said, "a house is a machine for living in," so he might be amazed by the modern miracles made possible by this home automation kit. It includes 14 color-coded components that connect magnetically and 11 accessories to turn any household appliance or feature into an internet connected device and make your home a more efficient machine for living in. Save energy and strain on the environment by remotely controlling your AC and rigging your curtains to open and close automatically. Make Fido obediently cloud connected with a remotely controlled pet feeder and bark tracker. You can even create a device to monitor your toilet paper inventory that'll text you (and your family) to buy more when it runs low. How have we lived without that? With this DIY kit, you can create the home of tomorrow--today! Tré cool!
6. Suspension Scooter $239.99 An innovative new scooter from Micro designed for commuters, the Suspension scooter is ideal for urban sidewalks. The patented suspension system absorbs the bumps, making it perfect for long rides on uneven surfaces. The front and back suspension work together to isolate the rider from shocks and vibrations; you float over the bumps. Robust construction makes the Micro Suspension suitable for heavier riders, but still light enough to be easily carried, while the metallic bronze finish means you arrive at work in style. Perfect for your man to join the kiddos in scooting or for the commute home!
7. Working Man's Hygiene Kit $50 This all-natural set was created by a mechanic who let his dirty, damaged paws drive his inspiration to design products for dudes. The manly salves, scrubs and balms included are specially made to meet the needs of the working man. From soothing sore feet, to healing cracked lips and knuckles, to buffing the dickens out of dry skin, this kit goes beyond simple cleansers to get the job done. Handmade in the USA.
8. Three Nights Wine Box $130 Celebrate the everyday and the extraordinary with this rustic handmade wine box. Made from Aspen and Baltic birch wood, this keepsake design offers three compartments for wine--one designated for a cozy night in, one for a big occasion, and one to celebrate the day you said "I do." Handmade in Missouri.